Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to talk about the "Star Wars" saga nevertheless the movie is old. I consider myself a fanatic. When I was a child, I went to the cinema with my father and brother, it was our favorite movie.

The first films we saw it in VHS, afterwards we begin to go to the cinema whenever a new premier movie of the saga comes out. This tradition has remained to this day. The last movie that we went to see to the cinema was Star Wars "the Force Awakens" in 2015. We must remember that exist seven different movies , that compose the saga.

The movie is directed for George Lukas and we can find different actors and personages, for example: Anakin Skywalker, his son Luke Skywalker, the android C-3PO, the princess Leia and others. A characteristic is that the history of the personages develops it along the movies, where each one has his own history, but later they all interlace.

The genre is science fiction because the history develops in the galaxy. Also, can be found robots, spaceships and monsters. The principal personages of the movies represent a Spiritual order called "Yedi" and their typical arms is the lightsaber. In general, the movie is about the fight between the dark side of the force and the "Yedi". In addition, we can see how the film has a whole philosophical background, which leaves different teachings through history.

Is interesting see how new generations also know this movie, because I think that being such an old saga should not be so famous but is not the case. The children play with lightsaber and they continous seeing the movies.


If you have not seen this saga even, I recommend you see it. 


5 comments:

  1. I just saw the first film complete,but I know the history, like who is the father of Lucke, or who is his sister, etc. I wat to see the movies, but with my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody talk about the Star Wars and I never watch a their movies. My life has no meaning :( hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that this saga is memorable but I've never seen it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe that I have never seen Star Wars?
    But, according to the comments, I'm not alone in this world hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Star Wars is a classic! I am surprised by the special effects for the time. The story is great

    ReplyDelete