Saturday, June 4, 2016

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to talk about Santiago. I think that this topic is boring because I dislike the city and write about Santiago it does not please me. I displeases the individualism that exists inside the city and hate the vehicular traffic because people forget their humanity. I must admit I hate the mall and shopping center because the people it transforms inside them.

At any rate, Santiago it have beautiful places. First, refer to "Parque Forestal" is a good place to be outdoors and to be able to walk in the evenings in the city. Second the "Cerro San Cristobal" also is a beautiful place for walk and for relaxation. Other characteristic this hill is a good place for develop sport activities. Finally, the "Mercado Central" is surprising the variety of things and foods that one can find in him, making  a very entertaining place for to visit.

I like that Santiago to have more green areas because I consider that privileging the construction of buildings more than recreational areas.


One of my dreams is to live outside Santiago and I can to live in the south of Chile.

I hope you like my post!
Bye. 


5 comments:

  1. I agree with there should be more parks and less mall.
    But, really, I believe that Santiago is a very green city (maybe, it's because I'm from the north hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Parque Forestal is a really pretty place to go. I don't know how, but I have never gone to Cerro San Cristobal :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to live in the south, as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your dream <3 I want to live in a place like Ovalle, in the north, with farms and cheeps *-* and don't kill any animal, and don't see any stressing animal (santiago's humans)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to think like you. I've always say that I'd love to live in the south, but almost two years ago, I realized that there were places in the city full of life, and totally different than the tipicall centers. There are parts where people lives as a community, and try to strike with neoliberal way of life (as in Barrio Yungay, for example).
    Maybe you would change your mind too ! :3

    ReplyDelete