Monday, June 20, 2016

Hello Friends!

Today I am going to talk about “Los Bunkers”. This band is very important for me, because I grew up listening and seeing how the band also was growing. I think this band is relevant for Chile because it is recognize in the world.

I could mention many things about the band but I only will mention a few. First, this band is originated in the city of “Concepción” at the end of "90". Also, “Los Bunkers” is compose for five integrats in which there are two pairs of brothers, the Lopez and Duran. 

With the time this band began to be more known and over the years, they were recognized in all the country even in Mexico where the band end their last years.

The type of music of this band can be considered an alternative rock. My favorite song is very difficult to say, because they have very good songs. But I can distiguish two songs “Canción para mañana” and “Nada Nuevo bajo el sol”. Both songs have a very interesting content.

I had the opportunity to several times see them on live and is a pity that they broke up.

I recommend this band!


3 comments:

  1. I think los bunkers have some great stuff .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an awesome band. I don't know why some people hate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like old bunkers, the music they started is different from what ended

    ReplyDelete