Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hello Friends!

How fun would be learn different things. I imagine several activities that I would like to realize, but the time that I have during the week does not allow me to develop everything. In addition, I think that we have a lot of time in the life in which we must realize our objectives and dreams.

All my life I was interested in violin instrument, but never had the time to learn how to play the violin. I consider it a fantastic instrument because its melody causes me calm every time that I hear it.  Always is time to learn and I have the hope that one day I will. 

On the other hand, time ago I practiced Kenpo Karate but I'm not continue in this. I remember in that time when I was in high school and specific third means I did more activities. If I get back to train this activity it will be wonderful because I will remember what I learned and might improve myself, and continue learning new karate aspects. 

I think that to write on this topic is interesting because it make us reflex about the things that we have left off side and we might return to take it again.

I hope you like my post.
Bye, Regards




4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, the violin sounds beautiful. I'm interested in the saxophone :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you stop the Kenpo Karate? Do you know the "jiu jitsu"? My boyfriend practice that and it's funny !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The violin is a wonderful instrument. I hope you get to play one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to learn about self-defense. Also I like the sound of the violin, at school I had a classmate who played this instrument.

    ReplyDelete