Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to talk about my choice to study the career of sociology.

From childhood I always liked the history and I was interested in different social phenomena. I remember when I was child I asked to my parents about the war in the world. They were confused for my question. When I think in the situation I realize it has always been in my intrigue the social.

As written above, you can identify that one of the reasons why between studying sociology is that I consider that the career help me for have best tools that will serve me for to analyze and study the different social phenomena.

The sociology career is not considered a typical career. I realize this when my  family and my friends ask me again and again that is What I am studying, but in studying I learned that the sociology it is of historical significance. 

I have not a favorite class but I like the three class of history, Contemporary world history, Latin America social history and Chilean social history. I consider they are fundamental for development of all sociologist because it helps in understanding society in a context and in a particular time. 

Regards!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha what said your parents about your question of the war? I think I will say "The fascist people kill the good people, say this to your classmates, child"

    ReplyDelete
  2. that typical question : what is sociology? is awful, is worse the answer....

    ReplyDelete