Friday, July 1, 2016

Hello friends!

Today I am going to talk about the activity "Travel from England". This activity was very interesting, because  is funny to think about the places that I could visit in a country that I don't know. Also, to search on internet and see pictures of different sites and landscapes.

The places that attracted to me were Buckingham palace, Tower bridge, Green park and all museums. I was surprised to learn that the museums tickets are free! Is Fantastic. In addition, see how the tube station allows you to go from London downtown to different places. I wouldn´t like visit Camden Market because I prefer to know others places with more content instead of visiting a commercial site.

Travel always is entertaining and I wouldn't bother to realize a travel in group. Anyway, I would prefer to travel with  persons like me, to won't have problems with the timming of the trip.

Regards to everyone.


5 comments:

  1. Yes! the museum ticket is free! but you need to stay ONE DAY in the file to can entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to know all the museums! It is best that were free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worried about traveling by subway in London, for areas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also if we go, we have to go to pubs and bars 1313

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the mass medias!! They tell to the people that the students are criminals in this society

    ReplyDelete